Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Date Night- YAY !!


That's right folks !! My sweet hubby took me on a date. Our sweet friends, Nick and Ashley, watched the kiddos for us while we wined and dined. We went and saw the So You Think You Can Dance tour. I know I know. Alan and I are fans of the show and decided to take a leap and see how they performed live. It was good. Not great. Some of the routines were really good but in general I wanted to see a longer performance. Alan has been such a great hubby. This was the second time he went to an event with me where he was like one of ten guys.

We also went to a fabulous dinner spot called W.A. Frost. It was a great treat and anyone in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area who wants to try a new upscale restaurant -we definitely recommend this place.

Sorry I have no photo's of us looking gorgeous!! When you got kids, you don't waste time taking pictures before the event- your babysitters (i.e. Nick and Ashley) might try to bail once they see what they are in for!!!

So, we once again look forward to Thanksgiving time- our next victims- I mean baby sitters- Nana and Papaw !!

1 comment:

Stephanie Cole said...

you guys are cute, haha. yea for date nights! i am jealous, i would love to see the Dance Tour!