Monday, December 08, 2008

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY-A DAY LATE !!


I know I know. I should be shot. But I figure I get sympathy points since we had a HUGE party for her the day before and were so tired and worn out that I forgot to post yesterday !! Good thing she will never know!! I am so glad she is three. I think three will be a good year for her. We love her lots!! From her love of carbs (like her daddy), to her wanting to sleep with me at nights when Alan is gone, to her amazing people person personality, to her love of music and dancing, to her great nap taking (fingers crossed this holds another year !!). WE love her for many many more reasons as well. She is our first born. The one I prayed for, for almost a whole year and then once concieved another 9 months that she would be healthy and grow up to be a Godly woman in her own unique way. She brings many firsts into our lives and takes us on a wonderful ride of "should we let her or should we not let her " . I can't wait to see what the next year brings !! (Raise your Sippy Cup full of Milk with me . . . ) Happy 3rd Birthday Jerusha Carmichael Burdette !!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cherylynn3 said...

I LOVE the way you describe Ru! She's such a joy and such a unique little being...though she has a lot of influence from both her mom & dad. I can't wait to see her change and grow on the way to $!