Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Funny Isaiah


I was looking through some pictures and found some cute/funny ones of Isaiah that I thought I would post. All of these were taken in the last couple of months. Oh, and our little man is now sleeping in a bed !!!! He is doing so great staying in his bed and sleeping and waiting for me to come get him before he gets up. So finally both our kiddos are sleeping upstairs in their twin beds :) I can not believe how easy the transition was. I am super blessed that it has been this easy. And while I am talking about Isaiah, let me also mention that he loves Ru's Barbie dolls. I think he has been playing with them just as much as Ru. So, any suggestions on maybe a more "manly" doll.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I took the baby bed down a couple weeks ago with a bit o' sadness...now I guess I don't need to put it back up for Christmas! But I left Elmo out...and Big Bird & Cookie Monster, too!

Ashley said...

you can always add "Ken"! :)

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

super hero action figures??? He is SO stinking cute though :)

Leah Miller said...

I took that last one!