Monday, June 30, 2008

AWESOMENESS !!!


Can you believe it !! At ten a.m . on Tuesday's and Wednesday's this theatre shows a movie for FREE for parents and kiddos. I am so adding this to my weekly summer schedule with Ru. Only one day though. Don't want her to watch too much and EAT too much popcorn. I am soo excited. Really. They are showing some good movies like Happy Feet, The pirates who don't do anything and much more. Mom's you should check to see if it is available in your area. AMC theatres are also doing it as well. Now, I just wonder how early I have to get there before the show starts to get a seat. Let's hope Isaiah does well. But I figured with a room full of kiddos how quiet can it really be !! So if anyone else know of free fun stuff to do please leave a comment !!!Between parks, movies, McDonalds (no Chickfila in Minneapolis),the zoo, and the children's museum, and lets not forget swimming, it should be a fun filled summer!!

No comments: