Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Okay maybe not sooo awesome

While the movie was great and it was free somehow I spent 15 buckaroos at the theatre. The most expensive outing yet !!! I forgot how expensive popcorn and a drink is. I also forgot how my tummy hurts afterwards cuz I eat too much popcorn and feel yicky the rest of the day.

It also reminds me of when I was a kid. My mom would sneak in cans of soda and popped bags of popcorn. Seriously she did. It was great. I should do the same. it would be a lot cheaper !!! Ru did really well and liked the movie. don't ask me the name of it cuz I have no clue. Isaiah did well too. He fell asleep about twenty minutes into the movie.

2 comments:

Stephanie Cole said...

i looked up the free movie thing here in waco, and none of our theaters are participating, sadly. we go to the $1 theater whenever there is a good kids movie and we always bring our own popcorn and drinks! haha, just like your mom. its absurd how expensive movie food is now. actually david and i went to see a movie a couple of weeks ago in dallas while his mom put our kids to bed, anyway, it cost $9.25 a piece! what?! when did that happen?

Amber said...

Ha, we always snuck in food as a kid. Still do. We'd go to the Albertons across the street from the theatre and get candy and cokes and Mom would bring her extra large purse! $8 for a bag of popcorn...insane...