Friday, February 13, 2009

About Rachel

1.High heels or boots? Boots ! Hello it is winter. Who wears heels in winter. I don't wear heels anyways. I have two kids !!

2. What time did you get up this morning?5:45 for a dentist appointment. I couldn't sleep and the appointment was at 7. They said if you miss an appointment then you can NEVER make an appointment with them again. Weird

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?Slumdog Millionaire

4. What is your favorite TV show?The Biggest Loser

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?A bannana and half a bagel
6. What is your middle name?Renee
7. What food do you dislike? HMM....chicken livers !!

8. What is your favorite song at the moment? No sweeter name than the name of Jesus

9. Favorite sandwich? So tough but probably the Muffaletta at Jason's deli.

10. What characteristic do you despise? Rudeness

11. Clothing? Khaki corduroys and a sweater

12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? INDIA


13. Are you an organized person? Not at all. Have you seen my the inside of my kitchen cabinets!!

14. Where would you like to retire to? Only Jesus knows

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? A month ago. Some sweet girl friends met me for breakfast and then my amazing hubby took me out on the town while our friends watched our kids OVERNIGHT!!!

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Get Isaiah up from his nap.

17. Furthest place you are sending this? I don't know

18. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know

19.When is your birthday? January 17th

20. Morning person or a night person? Night

21. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2

22. Pets? NO, I have kids and that is enough

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I don't have any cavities !! WOO HOO !!

24. What did you want to be when you were little? a doctor

25. What is your favorite flower? White Roses
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?March 7th. I am going to Texas WOO HOO!!

27. What was the last thing you ate? rice krispy treat

28. Do you wish on stars? Heck no. I live in the city. When am I going to see stars !!!

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red

30. How is the weather right now? 40's YAY !!

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom

32. Favorite soft drink? Diet Dr. Pepper and IF I am in Texas I go to Sonic and get a Diet Dr.Pepper with Vanilla.

33. Favorite restaurant? W.A. Frost ion St.Paul, MN. Square One in Bryan,TX

34. Hair color?Black

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? I have no clue.


36. Summer or winter? Fall !! But if I had to choose them SUMMER.

37. Chocolate or vanilla? Are you kidding me. Chocolate of course. Who would answer vanilla ??

38. Coffee or tea? Coffee- French Press to be exact

39. Do you want your friends to do this also? Of course

40. When was the last time you cried?Monday

41. What is under your bed? Toys, Ru's underwear and Ru's books.

42. What did you do last night? Watched some t.v. and stressed about my dentist appointment

43. Salty or sweet? Sweet, no contest

44. How many keys on your key ring? 10

45. How many years at your current job? 3 years

46. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

47. Positive or negative? Negative. What can I say, the glass is half empty

48. How many people will you send this to? whoever reads the blog

49. How many will respond? I don't know

50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Of course

1 comment:

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

I love this stuff about you...I laughed out loud about your dentist apt. and your "negative" comment. I think you were probably chuckling when you wrote that one. I love you, Rach!