Saturday, May 09, 2009

MOM'S DAY

The bouquet of flowers the kiddos and Alan got me for Mom's day at the Farmers Market
Yes WE are adorable !!!

To celebrate Mother's Day, Alan took me out on a date Friday night. We went to a great Thai place and then to Comedy Sportz and then to the tea garden for some bubble tea. (YUM !) I would definitely recommend Comedy Sportz to anyone who has one in their area. It is a group of people who do improv. They keep the language and content clean and are hilarious. I really enjoyed it and am grateful for a comedy club that keep things PG rated. Then this morning we went to the farmers market for flowers and Brats. We also picked up some locally grown asparagus and corn.(Super YUMMY !!) I told Alan it feels like celebrating mother's day is like my "bonus" for hanging out with my two favorite kiddos all day long.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a wonderful Mom's Day celebration...may it continue! Thanks for making me a Gram, Rachel!

Leah Miller said...

You look so pretty in that picture, hot stuff!

Joslin3 said...

Happy mother's day Rachel! You are such a great mom!

AuntNatalie said...

So I read Brats as "brats," like annoying kids, and was very confused for a moment! I'm glad you had such a great day... I'm jealous about the bubble tea, I can't find any here!

Rachel said...

WELL, If you come visit I promise to take you !!!!

AuntNatalie said...

Well every time we want to come you guys come to Texas! :)

Mrs. Ely said...

Rachel, you look really gorgeous.

Unknown said...

You are a GREAT Mom and you look fabulous!! Keep up the hard work. I can't wait to come up there in the summer time so I can go to the market with ya'll. In the meantime, I'm glad that Alan and the kids shower you with very beautiful flowers. (What a man)!