Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY LITTLE MAN




Yesterday Isaiah turned 1.5 years old. WOO HOO !! I thought I would do a little blog entry about what he is up to these days and about his likes and dislike.
Currently, Isaiah as seen in the picture above LOVES his chupie. We will be trying to wean him down to just naps and night time in the near future.
He loves to rummage through my diaper bag in search of yummy things such as graham crackers and gum. He is a sneaky little thing. I am having to keep a close eye on him.
He is a great sleeper !! He takes a nap from 12 to 4 and then goes to sleep at 7:30 p.m. and wakes up at 8a.m or 8:30 a.m. Does he sleep the whole time?? WHO CARES!!! If not he amuses himself and talks to himself I guess.
He is a very very picky eater. Things he loves are graham crackers, chocolate, pureed prunes, vanilla yogurt, granola bars, raisins, and fruit smoothies. He will tolerate eating chicken, cheese, milk. He absolutely will not eat any veggies. He will TRY any veggie I give him then throws it down or says NOOOOOOOOO!!! He doesn't really like to eat bread or pasta.
He is nothing like his sister. He doesn't dance or show off any new talent he has. He doesn't really thrive off of playing with other kids. In fact, I don't think he notices them at all. Definitely has more of Alan's intense personality. HE does love to cuddle still. I love it !! He will take my hand and put it on his cheek. He also loves to give me kisses and lets me give him kisses on the cheek.
He does not like t.v. or reading books. He does like swinging in his swing and rough housing with his daddy.
Well, I think that about sums up my little man. I could probably go on but I won't. I am excited to continue to figure out his personality.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leah Miller said...

What about "He loves to control his big sister by taking toys from her and yelling if she tries to get them back?"

:) Isaiah is a great little guy.

Rachel said...

That is so true !!! That happens with every little kid. Such a bully!!

Ashley said...

I can't believe you're letting him drive already! :)

Nicole said...

That first pic looks alot like you, Rachel! Thanks for sharing (the post, too, not just the pic)

Joslin3 said...

what a sweet little man!!

Unknown said...

As quickly as time passes by, Isaiah and Jerusha will be driving!! Enjoy every minute with them while they're young. Thanks for sharing both of the pics.

Steph said...

He is so cute! I love that he is like Alan...and Ru is so much like you :) It is so funny that he likes pureed prunes...that is a gift!