Monday, October 26, 2009

He made a deal with his wife!!!

That is right folks. Alan has made a deal. I really want to take the kiddos dressed up for Halloween to the trunk or treat at the church where I attend MOPS and really be apart of the festivities with friends. Most people know that Alan doesn't want to celebrate Halloween, which I think is fine. I understand his reasonings but I differ in my opinion. So this year, I told Alan he could have the WHOLE day and night to himself if I could take the kiddos to the trunk or treat and maybe some other fun places !! I knew he couldn't resist. I mean really, who could ?? The deal was struck !!. Pictures of the kiddos soon to come :)

5 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Alan is a pushover. He must not really care that much about Halloween, huh.

Nicole said...

You mean Michael's history of Halloween on Sunday didn't convince him that every good Christian should dress up and celebrate?

Rachel said...

No offense Nicole, but not even a chance. We talked about it Sunday night :)

Ashley said...

haha!

Joslin3 said...

Alone time has a pretty high value! :)