Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Rock Star and a Chicken

Here is my rock star with pink hair and makeup !!!
Her complete outfit
My Chicken !!!
Right before we left for the Trunk or Treat, baskets ready !!


We had a blast this year !!! Ru and I went to a carnival of sorts at Minneha-ha Falls where she got to do a little trick or treating, jump on a bouncy thingy ma jig, rock out and dance to some cool music and also eat some yummy popcorn. Then we went home and waited for Isaiah to get up from his nap. We headed over to the trunk or treat where they got more candy and also got to play some fun games. Last but not least we went out on our street and did some trick or treating !! Isaiah got the most candy because after they would put candy into his basket he would cry "more, more" and then either hold out his hand or grab in their candy bowls. All of them thought it was super cute and when I tried to stop him from doing it he threw a fit. So I figured since everyone laughed and thought it was cute and not disrespectful I just let him. Hopefully next year he will do better !!! Isaiah also would not say trick or treat. He would only say TREAT !!! Ru picked up on everything really quickly. She would go up to the door (who had their lights on) and say you have to give us candy because your light is on. It was funny. That is all I got. Until next year . . .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so adorable!! Dad and I had a fun time looking at the pictures of the kids. (It reminded me of the times when you went out and how excited you and Michael would get).

Rachel said...

I realized this morning that Ru was so excited that she only ate one piece of candy and that was after we got home !!! She turned down any food that was offered.

Joslin3 said...

So cute!! And I enjoyed the stories :)