Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ru's First day of PRE-K !!!

 
Ru lookin' beautiful !! She was nervous but after the second day she loves it and all is well :) They eat lunch at school so I hope my girl doesn't bankrupt them !!!
 
Had to get a picture of the little man as well !! Already dreamin' about next year when Ru will be in Kindergarten and Isaiah will be in preschool two days a week !! Woo Hoo !!! As crazy as it sounds in about a month or two we start touring schools for Ru for the next school year. It is a long process but I am praying that I will get on board with whatever school the Lord has already picked out for Ru. Can't lie . . . I am praying pretty hard that the Lord's plans match my own !!!

7 comments:

Joslin3 said...

What a little beauty. How are they this old already? Glad she's enjoying her new school! I hope the school process goes smoothly! (I don't envy you ;) ) Actually, I don't remember where you're hoping she'll get in either!

otm4u said...

Ahhh she is so beautiful!! I love her poses! Isaiah is so handsome, also! Give them kisses for us.

dogcote said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......


If anyone desire to get the full information about Puppy or dogs please click on these hypertext :-- Dog Learning Style | Pet Illness | house training puppy | Basics of Dog Training | Dog Learning Style | dog psychology | Dog Insurance | Dogs Vaccinations | grooming dog

cindy said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
ed hardy bolsas
fendi bolsas
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
lunettes de soleil
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

hitaakademi said...

thanks for it. Cool! geoteknik

Hữu Tú Trương said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha dep
biet thu dep
thiet ke nha
thiet ke noi that chung cu

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

What a little beauty. How are they this old already? Glad she's enjoying her new school! I hope the school process goes smoothly! (I don't envy you ;) ) Actually, I don't remember where you're hoping she'll get in either!


ทางบ้าน