Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ISAIAH TURNS THREE !!

Here are some pictures of Isaiah's big day yesterday !!! We had soo much fun. The day started out with breakfast with his daddy. Then I took him to the Mall of America and we rode rides,ate at McDonalds(him not me), and read books at Barnes and Nobles. His favorite was a spider man book. One funny story is that while we were getting a free cookie from the Nestle Toll House store in the mall, Isaiah SCREAMS at the man behind the counter "IT'S MY BIRFDAY AND I AM FREE YEARS OLD. LOOK HOW TALL I AM". To which the man behind the counter says "wow I would have guessed you were at least four year old." SO nice that he was accommodating !!!

I am so very thankful for this "surprise" child !!! I love that he snuggles with me and gives me lots of kisses. I love that he can express his thoughts and emotions as well as wrestle around with his daddy and with me. He is definitely developing into a very type A child which is fine, because his daddy and I both tend to be that way. I think it is hilarious that he is shaping up to be a backseat driver. Whenever I zoom through a yellow turning red light he yells "WAIT FOR THE RED LIGHT". Whenever I turn right on a red light he asks me why I didn't wait for the light to change. Alan and I pray that he would know who Jesus is soon. That he would love Him and follow Him out of a deep desire that the Spirit puts in his heart.

Here are some pictures of the day :)

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Cherylynn3 said...

Isaiah is such a delightful little guy...he is dearly loved! I'm sorry I missed his call, but you tell him Gram & Granddad loved hearing his voice on VM. I hope it rains (just a little) so he can try out that umbrella!

Joslin3 said...

He's so sweet and looks so much older even in three months. He's changed so much since he was that (not so)little guy you were lugging around in that infant carseat! Happy birthday Isaiah!

hapi said...

Hi alan, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

kevin21 said...

In the family has two cats, a male mother. Male calling "meow meow", a year old. Female calling "mew mew", over three years old. One day's, "mew mew" discovered that the son hides secretly in the balcony smokes, made the smog winds around, "mew mew" does not like smelling the smoke taste very much, was angry. It rises with a spring, stretches out the cat fingernail, simply agily asks the price with no intention of buying the son hand's in smoke in the Newport Cigarettes Official Website. "meow meow" follows close on after that rushes pulls randomly treads randomly, smoke immediately "horrible to look at".

The son loved dearly said that 10 dollar Newports foods, then. I said that get what one deserves, the family has "the no-smoking bodyguard", looked that you also dare to pull out. Your small age learned to smoke, the health does not want! Son argument: "I also knew that smokes not well, but others non-for me, therefore" I said: "I knew that therefore you were afterward left, right has drawn up rightly? Finally has become the custom, became addicted rightly Newport Cigarettes? I also knew that from the very beginning you take the pocket money to buy the hard packing, afterward the scale came up, bought the processed foods, right? This may not be good, starting today, you must stop smoking." The son said: "everybody knew that stops smoking difficultly. Some people abstained the innumerable inferior Marlboro Lights

desitoon said...

ver nice bloger.....

cindy said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
ed hardy bolsas
fendi bolsas
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
lunettes de soleil
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

texasalarm said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.



I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring | ADT Alarm Monitoring | security System | alarm system | home security alarm | adt texas alarm | Americas Ultimate Security | Security Monitoring

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر

hitaakademi said...

Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

hitaakademi said...


Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Thania Zhao said...

Great to see that someone still understand how to create an awesome blog.
The blog is genuinely impressive in all aspects.
Great, I love this blog.
judi poker

hitaakademi said...


Broşür dağıtım hizmetinde Ankara'nın en iyisi olan
broşür dağıtım ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

hitaakademi said...

Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Ezaz Shah said...

Wow! Dear You have a nice family but did you ever think about your home storage system.
Am introducing you with Vacuum storage bags
By using this bags you can save your storage safely and with a low space and anti bacterial procees

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

Great to see that someone still understand how to create an awesome blog.
The blog is genuinely impressive in all aspects.


ทางบ้าน