Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Aniversary/Birthday


Do I not have the best husband or what!! HE surprised me with 7th row tickets to the ice skating championships. It was so cool. We saw the technical programs for both ice dancing and ladies competition. I think I enjoyed the ice dancing the most. It was better in person than on the television. The outfits were gorgeous !! I think I talked more about the outfits than the actual skating. Alan did a great job being attentive to the performances and learning the "lingo". He did a great job planning the night out !!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...


It sounds cool to me that your husband brought the 7th-row tickets to the ice skating championships for you as a Gift. For certain, we have to include it in the ideas for anniversary gifts. It could be more and extra surprising gift for your loved ones.