Tuesday, September 09, 2008

RU's First Day of Pre school

Ok, well here it is. Ru's first day of Pre school. She did a great job and so did I !! I stuck around for about fifteen minutes before telling myself I had to leave or I never would. Isaiah and I went to a coffee shop and read a little. We then went on a bike ride and then rode over to pick Ru up. She had lots of fun and came home with enough energy to play some more. I told her she gets to go two times a week and she was super excited. I don't think I will have a problem making good use of my time while she is at school. These kids grow up so fast. Crazy man crazy!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

cherylynn3 said...

Don't sign up for pre-k mother helper!...you'll LOVE the newfound time with Isaiah. Glad to hear he's a coffee drinker, too - ha,ha!

Rachel said...

Ru is so tall!! She looks like she's a foot taller than Jacob!

Preschool is great... we started Jacob at a two day a week preschool this year so I can get school done with Faith and it's awesome!

Amber said...

I love two day a week schools...too bad there aren't any near my house!

Rachel said...

Gram,

No need to worry !! Wouldn't even think about it. We will wait till she is in school ALL day before we think about that one. Maybe I will be the cool mom to bring food to my kiddo and treat the whole table to dessert too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love and miss you guys. I'll be home soon!