Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter pictures

It is the best shot I could get. He is struttin' his stuff. His tie is so cute !!! He is my little man.
Ru being beautiful !! I love the dress. My favorite. My mom and I searched high and low for this dress and she drove all over finding Ru's size. We both agreed that if "some other occasion" came up this would work out perfectly.

Ok so there is something that will make him smile. Candy !!


I had to get in another picture of Ru. She did such a great job. She calls this dress her "pretty dress".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God is so good to us!! We have the most beautiful and handsome grandchildren in the whole wide world. We love the pictures--they are great. Thanks for sharing your fun day with us.

Love,
Nana and Papaw

Unknown said...

And thank you to Nana and Papaw for returning the "thingy majig" so we can ALL see the pics! (I only got to return the cellphone charger - ha, ha!) ~Gram

Joslin3 said...

love the pics! i failed terribly in the easter picture department:(
Your kiddos are precious!!