Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ru likes to share and Isaiah likes to recieve !!

So this morning I was rushing to get to Target and gave my son Isaiah a granola bar for breakfast (I know I know throw me under a bus!!) Anyways, Ru wanted one as well but I didn't have another one so I told her I would buy some and give her one after we got done grocery shopping at Target ( it was a quick trip) So afterwards, I gave Ru her granola bar and knew Isaiah would want another one but refused to cave in. I mean really how many granola bars does a pint sized boy need!! So Ru is eating and Isaiah is wailing MI MI MI and grabbing at Ru's food. Very normal for Isaiah to do. In fact, at church he tried to grab a cookie from a complete stranger. And not a kid stranger a grown-up stranger. Anyways I digress. So, Ru after only eating half of her granola bar, hands the rest of it to Isaiah and tells him he can have it. Isn't that so sweet. I mean she could literally eat 2 or 3 herself. Little moments like that give me such a huge glimpse into the person the Lord is going to grow her up to be.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww!

Leah Miller said...

Cal gives stuff to Ike, too, but I always assume it's because he's sick of the whining. :)

Rachel said...

HA !! that's great. Ru could be doing it for the same reason but I will continue to think otherwise until it is super apparent !!

AuntNatalie said...

Just don't give her any lemons around Isaiah, she likes to share those too when you least expect it!