Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ballet


I decided last minute to sign Ru up for ballet through a Christian dance studio called Sondance. I figured one six week session would give me a good idea if this is something Ru likes. Ru's first class was yesterday night. It was only 30 minutes and I KNOW Ru would have loved to stay longer. She did a great job !! They had a window so the parents could see what the kids were doing. Ru had a huge smile on her face the whole time. I have a feeling this might be a new hobby for her. She listened really well and her teacher Miss. Mariah was wonderful with the girls. There were six girls in class and it was the perfect number. Next time I will bring my camera and take some "action" shots.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's just the loveliest thing to ever grace ballet slippers! Ru truly sings and dances with joy!

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

Oh my goodness...she is so cute! She and Jada have the same leotard!!! Can't wait for the action shots :) Love you

Joslin3 said...

SO cute! I'm very interested, so take notes. :)