Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ru is funny

So for dinner yesterday I baked a chicken breast. i just put some garlic powder and some salt on it and stuck it in the toaster oven. I do this a lot but I think I put too much garlic powder on the chicken because Ru takes a bite of it then turns to me, shakes her head in disappointment and says in a low serious voice "Not Good".

Then today after a shopping trip I bought Ru a bag of sour patch kids. It was a pretty big bag because I know Alan likes them as well. So I give some to her and to Isaiah. After Isaiah finished his portion he shouts "MO". I told him it was all gone and Ru knowing it was a big bag goes "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!".

Hilarious !! Nice to have some comedic relief to such a busy week

3 comments:

alan said...

:)

Stephanie Cole said...

haha! she's adorable!

Joslin3 said...

This made me smile, a lot!!
You've got to be kidding me, about killed me :)