Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 29th Mr. B

Well, I must make a tribute to my awesome hubby who turns a young cool 29 today !! I gotta say he still is a kid a heart. He (or you could say I) bought a toy remote control car and a fire pit for his birthday. And while we did go to best buy and he literally salivated over the the apple laptops and GPS systems, I was able to convince him that his new super cool bike which he hasn't had time to put together was quite special in and of itself!! Maybe next year Mr.B ...or the year after that !!!

But in all seriousness, I am quite blessed to have such a great guy in my life. He is a great provider for our family, a loving and super active in our kids life daddy and an awesome husband (proof of that would be in the post below this one). I was telling God last night that I am quite unworthy to be married to him but was also thankful for his grace in giving him to me. My next prayer request was that Alan would be around for a long long time!!

So hopefully Mr. B when you are 92 and I am well you know 90 we can look back over our days together and continue to bless the Lord. I love you !! Thanks for such a servant humble heart. I, Ru and Isaiah are blessed by it. Cheers to you - you deserve 20,000 super cool tricked out bikes!! Thanks for settling with two. -Mrs. B
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie Cole said...

happy birthday alan! we love you