Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To Sleep or not to sleep

So Ru has been not wanting to take naps now. So this was what happened yesterday when I went to check on her. She fell asleep on the second to top stair to her room. So wanting to try and boost the comment section of this blog. Tell me friends and family- What did Rachel do?? Did she go up stairs and get her and put her in bed and risk ruining the nap OR did she leave her there at the top of the stairs?? Check back tomorrow for the results!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

hahah! You totally left her there... :) I would have too.

Rachel said...

I'm going to say that you left her there! :)

Stephanie Cole said...

you left her! haha did she roll down the stairs when she woke up? that is crazy! mine would never be able to fall asleep on the stairs, they can only sleep in their beds. teach me!

Michael said...

Does the conclusion to this story involve mini-b's first trip to the emergency room?